The advance technologies in ecommerce and mobile have caused a great shift in shopping trends to transform the retail business industry. The marketing strategies of leading ecommerce brands take concern of ever changing competitive trends; so, the success in ecommerce largely depends upon incorporation of the best technology. According to Spencer Spinelli, Director of Emerging Media at Google, “Technology, encompassing the users’ experience with brands, would be a missing link between the ecommerce sales and mobile.”
Act Fast According To Predicted Ecommerce Trends: :
The shift from physical retailing towards digital retailing is apparent; and, this trend is expected to continue in future also. This good news for ecommerce industry signifies more stiff challenges in the future. Don’t worry; still, there is enough time left to revamp your existing ecommerce store or to revise the plans for the new launch ups in accordance to predicted trends. Here is the check list of features to ensure the competitive excellence of your ecommerce website:
Quality Checklist For Ecommerce Website Design & Development: :
- Responsive eCommerce design compatible to variety of screens and resolutions with multiple browsers.
- Blog - More indexed pages improve the response from audience and search engines both.
- Social media connectivity - According to a report by Nielsen, about 46% of online buyers consider social media presence while making purchase decisions.
- Loading time – A critical factor but often ignored. If any page takes more than three seconds to appear, you are bound to lose about 40% sales prospect.
- Marketing Automation- Improves the revenue up to 10% within 6-10 months besides saving considerable time and efforts.
- Organic SEO - Helps to get more leads; 70% of users click only on natural links ignoring paid links.
- Dedicated landing page for particular marketing campaign - Generates more leads from serious buyers.
- Visibility of cart / basket on each page - Prompts the decision in favor.
- A visible search box efficient to deliver suggestive or predictive results - Elevates the users’ experience.
- Clear navigation with defined product galleries - Delivers hassle free exploring experience resulting in longer stay on the store.